When I leave......

 When I leave, I don't want you to be too sad.....

Stay silent, save the words, and remember the happy moments that warm the soul. When I fall asleep, let me rest. I'm gone for a reason. If you miss me, don't say anything, and in silence, look for my presence in my house, my books, my letters, and my photos. 

Also in those papers that I wrote in a hurry. Wear my shirt, my sweater and my jacket. Walk in my shoes. My room is yours, as are my pillow and my bed. If it's cold, wrap yourself up in my scarves. Enjoy the chocolate  I left. Listen to that song that I liked so much, use my perfume and take care of my plants. 

If they bury my body, don't be afraid, run free and let your tears flow, let the wind caress your face. Feel the poetry, music and singing. Kiss the earth, drink the water and learn the language of the birds. If you miss me a lot, try to hide it and look for me in the children, the coffee, the radio and those places where I used to hide. 

Never say the word 'death'. Sometimes being forgotten is sadder than dying many times and still being remembered. When I fall asleep, bring flowers to my grave and shout with all your might that life goes on. The flame of life does not go out just because I am not there. Those who "live" never die completely, they only fall asleep momentarily and eternal sleep is just an excuse. 

When I leave, extend your hand and you will feel my touch, you will know that I will always be by your side. And one day, with a smile, you will feel that I have returned to stay with you forever.

Post a Comment

0 Comments