English Poetries and Quotes

 



My Saturday Poem

Here comes another weekend 

My craziness to form for another day 

A lot of things to plan 

For the upcoming Sunday. 

Because... 

It's the only day in the week 

To get rid of all tensions 

Therefore... 

I prepare to enjoy it with all my jubilation




Hope is like

Hope is like....

Dreaming of goal to achieve,

Whatever the cost may be.


Hope is like....

Finding the answer of a difficult question,

As a child’s search for a beautiful fish,

From a dirty water stream.





Walking towards my fear felt like.....
 Discovering a new me, A me with extra confidence, 
Confidence to achieve the objectives, 
Objectives of getting true happiness.


When I change myself The world feels more beautiful than before.





Post a Comment

0 Comments