Some Lines to Remember

 CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 6 DAYS

  1. There is no anger rule. Don't show anger, stupid words, reactions, mistakes, tiredness, or irritation. It doesn't matter what. Stay calm and react in peace.
  2. Ten minutes zero thoughts, no thought at all. Realize your thoughts and eliminate them one by one. Nothing matters in those ten minutes than being free. Just reject and throw each one of them out. Be it about a movie, person, crush. Stay blank, smile, and relax for only ten minutes each day.
  3. Keep a notebook and make notes about new, important, and upcoming things, words, concepts, and philosophies that you hear every day but conveniently ignore. Read, understand, and make notes for one hour daily. For example, 3D printers, AI, Kaizen, and anything new. Fill in information and knowledge gaps.
  4. Stop showing doubts about yourself. Stop using words like, I can't, impossible, I lack, it's tough for me, I can't do it on my own, I can't handle it. Any task, responsibility, project, or work that crosses your path, pick it up with the utmost confidence.
  5. Fix your time for everything, meals, waking up, sleeping, breaks, family time, reading time, leisure, physical activity, bathing, and work. Assign a digit on the clock to each and relentlessly follow the clock. Don't miss your targets. I do it, and it really helps me.
  6. Intermittent fasting, 16–8, don't eat fried or processed food. Have salads, soups, green vegetables, and simple household food cooked in a tasty way. Fix sweet intake to one small portion a day. No meals at night.
  7. Look at the mirror every day and appreciate yourself, praise yourself, and show respect to your life and existence: I am what I am, I am unique, I respect my circumstances and life, I value my life beyond people, things, and points.

10 SUPER POWERFUL QUOTES ABOUT MISTAKES IN LIFE


1. "Mistakes are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce

2. "YOU make mistakes. MISTAKES DON'T MAKE YOU." - Maxwell Maltz

3. "Mistakes are the growing pains of WISDOM." - William George Jordan

4. "If you're not making mistakes, then you're not making decisions." - Catherine Cook

5. "Fear of mistakes is the root of lack of confidence." - Dan Rockwell

6. "An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." - Orlando A. Battista

7. "Fear of mistakes is just another way of procrastinating, of never moving forward." - Robin S. Kunjan Sharma

8. "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard

9. "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan

10. "The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." - Henry Ford

Bonus 1: "It's not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that defines us." - Rachel Wolchin

Bonus 2: "Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you make one, you're one step closer to your goal." - Unknown

Bonus 3: "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic."

Post a Comment

0 Comments